Sunday, May 31, 2009

Sewing and Sleeping!

Not at the same time, of course! First of all, I have been so excited about all the cute crafty ideas I have been finding lately. Joann's Fabrics has a ton of great craft ideas, but I haven't got around to try any of them yet. I also found this blog that I love that led me here. The shoes found on these blogs are so cute! I decided to give it a go and this is what I got:




Not as cute as the ones online, but it was a fun project and pretty quick (even for someone who hasn't touched the sewing machine for years).



Now to the sleeping part. After Church today, we fed Parker and then Cory and I were getting our own lunches while Parker munched on Cheerios. We were talking and looked over to find this:




Church is so exhausting!

No comments: