He loves playing with his tongue (chewing on it, spitting with it, rolling it, etc.). Screaming is one of his favorite things to do. He screams when he is mad, but he also screams with delight or to get attention. When Cory gets home from work, they will have screaming matches. It is so funny! The last few days he has been doing this fake cough thing. I don't know if it is for attention or just because it is a new fun thing he has figured out, but he makes us laugh.
Parker also loves to "wrestle" with his toys. Sometimes he gets upset because he can't get the whole toy into his mouth at once. Anyway, he is becoming quite strong. The other day I put him down on his play mat and within a couple of minutes, he had pulled the whole thing over.
I will have to add more after I charge my camera again.
2 comments:
Glad you posted again! What's the deal waiting a month? We like seeing your little guy!
He's so cute, Mindy! I can't wait until he starts to compete with Mason and Malia in the screaming department. Then they'll give us all a run for our money!
Post a Comment