Well, Parker rolled over today for the first time since he was 4 weeks old (which was a fluke). I put him down on his tummy in front of some of his toys and went in the kitchen to get something. I heard kind of a surprised gasp. I looked over and saw Parker on his back. I put him on his tummy again and he rolled again. He did it a third time and I called Cory to tell him. He told me to try to get it on camera, so I got the cameras out thinking he wouldn't possibly do it again. I was wrong! He rolled about 5 more times before he started fussing. Here is the footage.
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Get ready for the adventure! He is so big!
That's AWESOME! What a big boy! How exciting. =)
MINDY!!! i was searching for you not too long ago, but i didn't find you anywhere online, how are you? what a beautiful baby! my little girl was sure excited to see his little video ("again mama"), she's sitting here with me as i found you. what's new?
congratulations on your mobile baby:)
I found your blog from Jen and ryans blog
you little guy is so cute:)
Woohoo! What a cutie.
Post a Comment