He also loves to play with pillows. He loves to be buried in them. He loves to bite them. He loves to sipe his nose on them (gross!) He loves to dive into them. He loves to have them thrown at him. He loves to lay his head on them and rest occassionally (only for a few seconds, of course).
So, Parker has been waking up throughout the night and sometimes ready to go early (6:00) due to some incoming teeth. One morning, he got up ready to go and Cory was determined to get him to sleep more. Well, he did crash and he slept like this for 2 hours! Amazing! I love how precious they look when they sleep!
Parker also loves any kind of ball. He gets excited every time he sees one. This is him kicking a ball around the yard.
Everyone tells you how you are in for it when kids start walking, but really the big change is the climbing! Now I have to watch constantly because Parker has no fear of falling. I think we are going to have to rearrange some furniture. :)
Sunday are rough! Its about the only time Parker will sleep in the car.
Reading books.
Its a special treat when he gets to sit on the couch and play with the cords from the blinds!
Oh, the tantrums are so fun! I can't wait 'til he can talk, th0ugh the signing is helping a little. (Yes, he through himself on the floor.)
He loves his daddy! He was trying to reach under the door while Cory was showering.
The best word that describes Parker is INTENSE! The same thing that makes him hard sometimes also makes him so very fun! We love him and wouldn't trade him for the world!
1 comment:
He is such a cutie, Mindy! I love how they look when they sleep, too.
Post a Comment