Well, Parker started crawling almost 2 weeks ago. Until this week, though, he would just get frustrated every time we would practice. This video was taken on his first day of crawling and he was sick of practicing.
Now every time we put him down, he finds something he wants and goes for it. (I'll have to try to get a good video of his improved skills.) He knows where we keep the toys and goes for them if he is in the family room. He loves to put out all the toys one at a time or just pulls the whole basket over. Its amazing how quickly they learn to get around and make messes.

Parker also loves to "wrestle" with things. He grabs whatever it is with both hands, wraps his legs around it and tries to eat the whole thing. This week he found a new and exciting wrestling buddy about his size. I think he has it pinned.
2 comments:
I love the video! He's so cute. I'm glad we got to see you guys the other day, it's been forever! He is getting so big and grown up! Time flies!
We told Alyssa that the princesses don't have tangles and that some princesses do have short hair like Cinderella when she goes to the ball. She believed us and so it became easy to talk her into the cut.
We really enjoyed having steve and ronna here for their vacation. They are the sweetest people. They are so in love with little Parker. I told Justin, "wouldn't it be nice if our kids had grandparents that were that "in love" with them?"
Post a Comment